Monday, November 04, 2013

04 November 2013

First final down! Three more to go...

Brunch:
Warm mashed mung beans & lentils w/almond milk topped w/bran cereal
(I miss my blender! I swear, the first thing I am going to do when I move to my new flat is buy a blender. I need to make my dips, my smoothies, juices, soups, ice creams...argh! Anyway, this was kind of like a warm pudding. Really quite good, but missing some vanilla.)
Snack:
Mung beans, lentils, black beans & a bit of quinoa w/almond milk & bran cereal
(Eating this instead of trail mix with the bran cereal because I can't afford a sugar crash before my exam. Still tasted good, although I'm not sure about almond-ish black beans.)
Snack:
Green beans, carrots, baby corn, black beans & quinoa, mini red delicious apple
(Mmm. The apple slices got warmed from the veggies and I think I prefer these apples that way. I think I'm turning into my mother; she microwaves almost every fruit before consumption. But seriously, these red delicious apples are nowhere near the apples back home. So I think I'm just warming them to compensate.)
Snack:
Overnight muesli: oatmeal, quinoa & trail mix w/almond milk & cayenne pepper
 Snack:
Mini red delicious apple
(The saturation is a bit off in this photo... I think my camera thought the apple was my skin or something.)

No comments :

Post a Comment