Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hello New Zealand!

29 Nov

I'm now in Christchurch, NZ and will be biking 100km to Methven in a few hours. Not looking forward to this at all. I just want to sleep for five days. 

Breakfast:
Piece of prune & raisin bread 

Snack from number eight kiwi cafe, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand:
Cappuccino w/ginger cookie (2)

Snack:
Orange Gatorade, baby bananas (3)
Much needed. The wind here is crazy!!! I nearly had the bike fall while I was still on it and a car was passing by! I thought I left the winds in Melbourne. 

Snack:
Strawberries, mixed greens salad w/creamy pb avocado sauce, berry soy yogurt
Yum. No blender so I hand-mixed the creamy sauce. Normally there's some spices and a bit of almond milk too, but it actually tastes pretty good as just blended avocado and pb! I also really like this soy yogurt; it's not sweet like most soy yogurts and it has the same consistency as regular yogurts!

Snack:
Green tea w/lemon & honey, spiced cookie 

No comments :

Post a Comment