Monday, August 04, 2014

04 August 2014

It's my last four weeks in Philly!

Breakfast:
Matcha green tea, kale, swiss chard, spinach, pineapple, mango & flaxseed milk smoothie
Snack:
Chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies (3)
(I like chocolate and I like cookies. Mix them together and I've got trouble.)
Brunch:
Tofu veggie stir-fry
Lunch:
Tofu veggie stir-fry, baked sweet potatoes w/almond butter & cinnamon
(Made a new batch of stir-fry and decided to bake the sweet potatoes I had instead of steaming them. I could probably live off of sweet potatoes, almond butter, cinnamon and some kind of neutral vegetable.)
Dinner:
Carrot, kale, spinach & lime smoothie, apple slices w/almond butter & cinnamon, baked sweet potato wedges w/cinnamon
(I like carrot, kale, spinach and lime juice but I don't have a juicer here so I decided to just blend everything. It definitely tastes better without the pulp, but everything tasted like carrot juice so I liked the smoothie enough.)

No comments :

Post a Comment