Wednesday, August 06, 2014

06 August 2014

Breakfast:
Quinoa w/tofu veggie stir-fry & sweet potato chunks
(I tried this without the avocado today and I think I like the flavours better. While the creaminess was lacking, I found that without the avocado, the grape tomatoes and courgette flavour profiles were expressed. The pieces of sweet potato also added some density, so this one was fulfilling pot!)
Snack:
Lots of dried mango slices
Dinner:
Matcha green tea latte, apple chunks w/almond butter & cinnamon, walnut pieces, sliced avocado w/cayenne pepper, quinoa black bean chips
(Looking at Marie's green tea lattes and talking to her about matcha made me crave some so I made myself a latte. Maybe it's because I'm Asian but green tea always makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Green tea also pairs quite well with avocado, something I've never noticed before.)
Snack:
Quinoa black bean chips, walnut pieces, sliced avocado w/cayenne pepper & lime

No comments :

Post a Comment