Tuesday, August 19, 2014

19 August 2014

Breakfast:
Roasted tofu & brussel sprouts, braised veggies, avocado slices w/cayenne pepper, quinoa & oatmeal medley
Lunch:
Dried mango slices, seaweed bits, dark chocolate chips, cacao nibs, silvered almonds, walnut bits & cinnamon
(Probably not the healthiest lunch but the compenents had everything I was craving.)
Snack:
Gingerade kombucha, carrot pineapple juice
(Refreshments for coding. Fun, fun times.)
Dinner:
Quinoa w/braised veggies & cayenne pepper
(When my food matches my bed ... and yes, I've heard that my bunny is uber creepy way too many times but I think it's cute. The artist/creator himself gave it to me and I've taken that bunny everywhere - from the west coast to east to Australia and Europe. It's a well-travelled bunny.)

No comments :

Post a Comment