Thursday, August 14, 2014

14 August 2014

This is a week of unsettling events and though I've heard the phrase "losses come in threes", I just assumed it was a superstitious thing. Well, this week, losses really do come in threes.

Breakfast:
Quinoa, oats & flaxseed blend w/tofu veggie stir-fry & avocado slices w/cayenne pepper
(Hearty, hearty breakfast. I just bought some new avocados and they're so cute! I love cute, miniature fruits and vegetables.)
Snack:
Quinoa, oats & flaxseed blend w/tofu veggie stir-fry
Snack:
Corn puffs, vanilla blueberry granola, frozen pineapple chunks, dried cranberries, cinnamon & flaxseed milk
Snack:
Ben & Jerry's half baked frozen yogurt topped w/silvered almonds & cacao nibs
(Lately I've been on a savoury streak -  like I'm really, really craving a burger with fries but I refuse to walk past a burger joint otherwise I'll order half of the menu. I'm attempting to combat that by eating something on the complete opposite of the flavour spectrum.)
Snack:
Baby carrots
(From my conversation with Jenny: "... carrot sticks aren't a meal" right before I told her that this was the last thing I ate tonight. She knows me so well.)

No comments :

Post a Comment