Monday, August 11, 2014

R.I.P. Robin Williams

My friends and I were lamenting about how the world just lost such an incredible, talented human being and we lost a part of our childhood.

Frankly, we're still in shock. 

Breakfast:
Corn puffs w/frozen blueberries, frozen pineapple chunks, silvered almonds, walnut bits, almond butter, cayenne pepper, cinnamon & flaxseed milk
Snack:
Kale, spinach, pineapple, blueberries & flaxseed milk smoothie
Snack:
Warm applesauce w/cinnamon, cayenne pepper, dried cranberries, cacao nibs & walnut bits
Sample at Trader Joe's, Philadelphia, PA:
Speculoos ice cream
Dinner:
Spicy California roll
(I was craving sushi like crazy, but I should have known better than to buy sushi from a non-Asian place. The rice was a bit on the soggy side and the filling was mediocre. Thank goodness for the spicy ginger and wasabi. This is also when my flatmate and I found out about Robin Williams.)
Ruby red grapefruit

No comments :

Post a Comment