Friday, August 29, 2014

Back in Val...

I was so exhausted that I slept through my gazillion alarms and woke up for lunch, only to fall back asleep several hours later.

Breakfast/Lunch:
Goji berry granola w/banana slices, cinnamon & rice milk, grapefruit half
(And it's back to Val food, which always requires some adjustment time. The grapefruit didn't taste all that great, but I guess the fact that they're now offerred is an improvement.)
Mixed greens, cucumber slices, green bell peppers, chickpeas, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, rosemary potatoes & flaxseeds
(I quite like these potatoes.)
Bite of Caitlin's fried green tomato hoagie
(Surprisingly not terrible! I'd eat it if it was free, but I wouldn't pay for it.)
Apple w/a teensy bit of pb
(WHAT IS THIS NO-BRAND PEANUT BUTTER?!? Bring back Justin's! I'm very amused because I overheard at least two other tables talking about bring back Justin's.)
Fried green tomato hoagie (ate open-faced, scraped off the mayo)
(I like the tangy relish, but it would have tasted much better without mayo. Blech.)
Late night snack:
Matcha green tea KitKat from Marie
(The rare KitKat is here! Marie went all over Hong Kong trying to find some matcha green tea KitKats and finally got some. I don't like KitKats, but the potent matcha flavour more than compensated for my dislike. Thanks for bringing them back, Marie!)

No comments :

Post a Comment