Friday, August 08, 2014

08 August 2014

Spent Friday night re-watching Sailor Moon episodes, basically the cheesiest thing ever, but I've loved this animation since I was a wee youngin. It never gets old.

Breakfast:
Quinoa & oats w/seaweed, kale, spinach, avocado, broccoli, lime & cayenne pepper
(Craved something warm this morning and this was exactly it. Delicious mixture of creamy, nutty, spicy, sweet and sour. What more could I ask for?)
Lunch:
Quinoa & oats w/seaweed, kale, spinach, avocado, broccoli, lime & cayenne pepper
(Ate the rest for brunch/lunch. Still tasted great cold, so I guess it could be a salad too.)
Snack:
Pineapple, mango & kale "sorbet"
(I needed something tarty and cold. It's actually really difficult for me to drink/eat smoothies that don't have at least one vegetable in them now, even if I can't taste whatever vegetable is in there. I put so many frozen pineapple chunks in here that the end product was more of a sorbet. Yum.)
Snack:
Corn puffs w/frozen blueberries, almond butter, cinnamon, cacao nibs & flaxseed milk
(I really like "cereal".)
Snack:
Corn puffs w/frozen blueberries, frozen pineapples, almond butter, cinnamon, cacao nibs & flaxseed milk

No comments :

Post a Comment