Sunday, August 17, 2014

17 August 2014

It's the home stretch! In less than two weeks, I'm going to be a college senior and finally reunited with some of the greatest people I've had the chance of befriending.

Tomorrow marks my last full week in Philadelphia, aka the week where Joe and Ice-T become my right and left hand men.

Breakfast:
Frozen blueberries, frozen pineapple chunks, vanilla blueberry granola, dried cranberries, silvered almonds, walnut bits, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, pb, almond butter, dark chocolate chips, cacao nibs & flaxseed milk
Lunch:
Roasted tofu & brussel sprouts, braised veggies, avocado slices w/cayenne pepper, quinoa & oatmeal medley
(I'm basically trying to eat all of my food before I leave, even though that probably won't be a problem. The quinoa and oatmeal medley consisted of steel cut oatmeal, quinoa flakes, almond flour and ground flaxseeds while the braised veggies consisted of baby carrots, green beans, celery chunks, courgette chunks, broccoli, kale and bell peppers. Lots of dead plants, but oh so filling.)
Snack:
Citrus, pineapple & kale smoothie, carrot pineapple juice
(Felt like something refreshing for "dinner".)

No comments :

Post a Comment