Sunday, September 07, 2014

07 September 2014

Breakfast:
Blueberry cream cheese muffin w/almond butter & cinnamon
Lunch:
Croissant (w/a dip of John's honey), cheese Danish, rosemary potatoes, broccoli, hemp seeds, chickpeas, cucumber slices w/pepper, sweet potato chunks w/dried cranberries, baby carrots
(Apparently these croissants are amazing warm with honey. Meh, they're fun to eat but I can most certainly go without. I also forgot that I only like the idea of cheese Danishes.)
Spinach, celery, cucumber, green apple, yogurt, peach, mango & OJ smoothie topped w/hemp seeds
(A green smoothie is always good for the soul.)
Sip of Claire's green smoothie
(I forgot what was in here, but I know there were spinach and blueberries. It tasted very wholesome.)
Snack:
Black bean quinoa chips
Dinner:
Mint tea, banana bread
(I should call this banana cake. It's on the sweeter side.)
Butternut squash & asparagus, mashed potatoes w/hemp seeds, apple & cranberry chutney w/cinnamon
(Love love love butternut squash and asparagus. This is probably my favourite thing to eat at Val. Plus, it's usually offered with roasted turkey breast or grilled pork and the whole "Thanksgiving" theme, so I always feel cozy when eating this.)

No comments :

Post a Comment