Saturday, September 27, 2014

27 September 2014

Pre-brunch snack from John:
Homemade chocolate chip walnut cookie
(Thanks for the cookie, John! Look at the amount of chocolate chips in this! It's a winner in my book just for that.)
Brunch:
Roasted eggplant, cucumber slices, roasted butternut squash, asparagus, nomad salad, rosemary potatoes
Raspberry muffin, granola
(Started feeling a bit queasy after the previous plate, so I didn't finish this.)
Dinner:
Cucumber slices, roasted butternut squash w/cinnamon, silken tofu, snap peas, baby corn chunks, bamboo shoots, chick peas, hemp seeds
White bean soup w/spinach & pepper
Falafels w/black bean hummus, regular hummus & marinara sauce
Waffle w/cinnamon & frozen yogurt (shared w/Andrew)
(I felt slightly better before dinner, but I don't think this combination of food sat well with me.)

No comments :

Post a Comment