Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sharks vs Canucks!

Pre-season is starting for ice hockey! I'm just waiting for the first game of the season, when the Sharks play against the Kings. So excited.

Breakfast:
Green smoothie* w/hemp seeds, raisin oat bran muffin, pineapple chunks w/granola
(Forgot that I hated the raisins inside this muffin. The smoothies also filled me up so I didn't get to eat my bowl of fruit and granola.)

*Green smoothie: spinach, pineapple, peach, mango, OJ, ice, banana
Lunch:
Baby carrots, chickpeas, hemp seeds, spinach, sesame tofu, cucumber slices
Roasted beets, white bean hummus, tomato & mozzarella ciabatta
(I liked the sandwich filling, but not the bread.)
Potato chip
(Nasty.)
Dinner:
Veggie hummus wrap, apple, baby carrots w/hummus, green tea
Dorm Tea Time:
Cinnamon stick donut
Cinnamon powdered donut
Late night samples (that Emma brought back from Johnny's Tavern, Amherst, MA): 
Truffle French fry, roasted brussel sprout
(Had a fry but it was so garlicky that I could have used it to ward off Dracula. I hate garlic. The brussel sprout was nicely roasted, but too salty; Emma later told me that it had been cooked with prosciutto.)

No comments :

Post a Comment