Thursday, September 11, 2014

13th Year - Never Forget

I've been told that I have a terrible habit of blocking past memories, but my friend's face when she got the call  about her family on this day is still ingrained in my mind.

Breakfast:
Ginger tea, apple
Lunch:
Pumpkin bar, mint tea
(I love it when pumpkin season starts!)
Veggie hummus wrap
Dinner:
Mint barley salad w/hemp seed, roasted beets, kale, baked sweet potato w/cinnamon & pb
(Pumpkin, kale and beets? My kind of food day!)
Small forkful of Caitlin's vegan cranberry cake
(Not a fan. It tasted a lot like baked soymilk.)
Assorted cereal w/hemp seed & rice milk
Snack:
Apple
Late night nibble:
Bits of a chocolate pb cookie, chocolate chip cookie & oatmeal raisin cookie from Sugar Jones
(Extra cookies from the Mock Trial meeting! I love the beginning of the school year. I'm actually not a big fan of Sugar Jones cookies, but they're cookies so...)
Very late night nibble:
Some plantain chips & jackfruit chips

No comments :

Post a Comment