Monday, September 29, 2014

29 September 2014

Breakfast:
Banana, apple, whole wheat toast
(Foods to combat my terrible nausea. Here's hoping it will work!)
Lunch:
Banana, whole wheat quinoa oat bread, apple, spicy ginger tea
(Well, I didn't cause a mess in any of my classes so that's a plus. My nausea has intensified though.)
Dinner:
Banana slices, brown rice, quinoa, cucumber slices, chickpeas, guacamole, apple
(Feeling slightly better and also the guacamole looked too tempting.)
Guacamole w/pepper, quinoa, brown rice, tortilla chips
(Still hungry and didn't feel terrible after the first bits of guacamole so I grabbed some more. What a bad, bad choice. I'm just going to stick to apples, bananas, bread and rice/quinoa from now on.)
Snack:
Apple, mint tea
Late night snack:
Dried jackfruit
(Is it sad that I want it to be breakfast already?)

No comments :

Post a Comment