Tuesday, September 02, 2014

First (last) day of classes

Exciting yet daunting.

Breakfast:
Mint tea w/lemon, cantaloupe slices, pineapple chunks, ancient grains hot cereal w/spinach, cinnamon & flaxseeds
Snack:
Banana w/pb
Lunch:
Lemon tea, baby carrots w/hummus, veggie garden wrap
Cucumber slices (didn't eat the rest of the salad)
Snack:
Apple
Dinner:
Pineapple chunks, asparagus spears, spinach, cucumber slices, baby carrots, farro w/flaxseeds, chickpeas, cranberry & wild rice kale salad, zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers
(I wasn't a big fan of the farro because it reminded me of clumpy oatmeal and I like my oatmeal on the smooth side. The cranberry and wild rice kale salad was so good though; it had a great blend of chewy, gritty and soft as well as sweet, tarty and savoury.)
Hummus w/pepper
(I got a hankering for more hummus after lunch.)
Assorted cereal w/frozen yogurt & rice milk
(I love cereal. Probably could eat cereal all day, everyday.)

No comments :

Post a Comment