Tuesday, September 30, 2014

30 September 2014

Breakfast:
Whole grain toast, banana, apple
(Will this stomach bug/nausea ever go away?!)
Snack:
Saltines
Lunch:
Whole grain toast, mint tea
Snack:
Toasted English muffin, mint tea
Snack:
Ginger candy
(Thanks to the nice nurse for her secret stash of ginger candy!)
Dinner:
Banana slices, farro, brown rice, eggplant pepper stir-fry, kale salad, chickpeas, cucumber slices w/pepper
Assorted cereal
Apple, assorted cereal
Dorm Tea Time:
Apple cider donut (1.5), apple cider
(So good, couldn't resist. Especially since today's supposedly apple cider day. I didn't finish drinking the cider and the donut didn't last very long in my stomach before I regurgitated it, but I guess it was good while it lasted. Note to self: I am not feeling any better than I thought I was.)

No comments :

Post a Comment