Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SVU & Chicago P.D. returns!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/spinach & cinnamon, sour cream chocolate muffin, potato wedges w/hot sauce, pineapple chunks, coffee
(The best thing about KFC were its potato wedges, but these will do. It's really just the texture that I like.)
Snack:
Apple, jalapeno cornbread, sour cream chocolate muffin from earlier
Snack:
Jalapeno cornbread
Snack:
Apple w/almond butter
Dinner:
Spinach lasagna, roasted butternut squash, roasted veggies, eggplant & tomato salad, cucumber slices
Mexican bean soup
Strawberry cheesecake frozen yogurt w/jimmies
SVU: Law & Order and Chicago P.D. viewing snacks:
Pretzel crisps, chai tea
(So excited to find out what happens next! I love love love crime shows. The chai tea was from a mix, courtesy of the suite owners that lent me their television, and way too sweet for my liking. Tried to balance the flavours with salty pretzel crisps but that didn't quite work. If my tastebuds had a face, it would look at me like Sophia Bush's character is looking at whomever on the screen.)

No comments :

Post a Comment